Hello Internet programmer, today we convert any image to ASCII art in python with just two lines of code.
pip3 install pywhatkit
PyWhatKit is a Python library with various helpful features. It is an easy to use library which does not requires you to do some additional setup.
Yes, this module helps us to convert any image to ASCII art using python.
# Convert any image to ASCII art in Python import pywhatkit as kit kit.image_to_ascii_art("heart.png") #khatam tata bye bye
txt file has been created in the source folder.
Share with your friends and be connected with us for more awesome codes.
More python codes👇
- Make Handwritten Assignment using Python
- Convert Speech to Text and Text to Speech in Python
- Snake Water Gun Game using Python
- Random Wikipedia Article Generator in Python
- Convert Color Photo to Black and White in Python
- Get Phone Number Information using Python