1. Prettier Prettier is a useful tool that automatically formats your code using opinionated and customizable rules.
4. GitLens GitLens is another powerful extension that helps you take full advantage of Git source control in Visual Studio Code.
5. Live Server The Live Server extension for VSCode starts a local server that serves pages using the contents of files in the workspace.
6. CSS Peek The CSS Peek Extension lets you quickly view the CSS style definitions for various class names and IDs assigned in HTML.
7. Intellisense for CSS Class Names in HTML Provides code completion for the HTML class attribute from existing CSS definitions found in the current workspace.
9. Visual Studio Intellicode IntelliCode is a tool that produces smart code completion recommendations that make sense in the current code context.
10. VSCode Icon Icon packs are available to customize the look of files of different types in Visual Studio Code.