1. Web3 DeveloperWeb3 is an idea for a new iteration of the World Wide Web which incorporates concepts such as decentralization, blockchain technologies, and token-based economic
3. Back-End DeveloperAs one of the highest paying web development jobs, back-end developers are involved in data storage, security, and other server-side function.
4. UI/UX DesignerUser experience design is the process of defining the experience a user would go through when interacting with a digital product or website.
5. FreelancingFreelancers are self-employed professionals who work on a project-by-project basis. They work as per their requirements and needs.
6. Full Stack DeveloperA Full Stack Developer is the person who can develop both client side product as well as server side software.
7. Cloud EngineerCloud Engineers are IT experts who handle and manage a host of responsibilities under cloud computing. They take care of the design, planning, maintenance & support.
8. DevOps EngineerDevOps is a set of practices that combines software development and IT operations. DevOps Engineers are DevOps experts who build, test, and maintain the tools and infrastructure.
10. IT TechnicianThey diagnose, repair, and maintain hardware and software components to ensure the smooth running of computer systems.